Date(s) - 07/10/2015
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sandown Park Racecourse
The series of ITSPA / trefor.net workshops continues on Wednesday 7th October at Sandown Park Racecourse.
Our workshop will start at 2.30pm in the Royal Box and finish around 4.30pm.
2.30pm – Part 1: The Telecoms Business – How can providers still make money?
As the market changes, this panel will discuss the best opportunities available for CPs to make decent returns, the market developments that will bring extra value as well as highlighting the markets to consider avoiding.
The panel will include:
- Trefor Davies (trefor.net)
- Curtis Peterson (VP of Operations, RingCentral)
- Mike Wilkinson (Vice President, Market Offers, Broadsoft)
- Dave Axam (DIrector Hosted Communications, BT)
3.15pm – Teas and Coffees
3.30pm – Part 2: The Telecoms Business Fraud Update- The ITSPA tool kit to stop your business losing money
This session will provide a summary of ITSPA initiatives to prevent against fraud and options to consider to help strengthen your current fraud prevention procedures, including:
- Update on ITSPA’s work with ActionFraud
- Introduction to the ENGO fraud protection system from sponsors Netaxis
- Introduction from Jose Saras (Partner, Preiskel & Co) on the ITSPA/Preiskel & Co guidance on end user terms and conditions
If you want to attend this workshop please RSVP to [email protected].
The evening of 7th October also sees the trefor.net UC Executive Dinner which on this occasion is being held for the 7th time. A number of the attendees at the Workshop will also be present at the dinner. These dinners are normally by invitation only and an invitation will be extended to the Workshop sponsor.